Turning the house into a home!
Set in the stunning community of Tobiano overlooking Kamloops Lake, this gorgeous house is valued at $842,750.
- This home boasts nearly 1,800 square feet of living space and a generously-sized 3 car garage. Total square footage of the house is 3,314 sq. ft.
- Expansive windows, two outdoors decks, outdoor patio and a corner lot location capitalize on mountain and lake views.
- Rustic timbers and a lofty flagstone chimney frame the front entry. The home’s modern form, clad with earthy finishes and accents of black reflect its rugged hillside surroundings.
- As an open concept home, the living room boasts expansive windows and a near 12’ ceiling. The bright and modern kitchen boasts quartz counters, warm wood tones and earthy accents.
- Airy modern lighting in black, gold and lucite is used throughout the home to add hints of glimmer.
- The master ensuite is appointed with a luxurious soaker tub and a generous, floating, illuminated vanity and custom frameless glass shower.
- Logix ICF blocks were used in this house which provides a wall system that’s not only long-lasting, but sound-proofed, energy-efficient and has a 3-hour fire resistance rating of R-24.
- Jeldwen Hybrid-vinyl aluminum clad, contemporary style windows — equipped with an extruded aluminum exterior gives windows a crisp finish and increased style and strength. These high-performance, energy-efficient windows translate into substantial savings while providing comfort to the home.