Every day children are discovering greater potential for themselves through the Kamloops YMCA-YWCA. But reaching potential doesn’t happen by accident. It takes courage, caring people, opportunities and a safe place to learn and grow. The Kamloops Community Y helps people of all ages and at all stages find the support and care they need.
- Gives teens access to our facility through the FREE 2-month Teen Summer Membership program
- Gives a child an important life skill by teaching them how to swim
- Gives youth free registration to our youth conferences (Power of Being a Girl & Strength in Being a Boy) in which they learn how to navigate the challenges of growing up
- Gives vulnerable families an all-inclusive membership to the Kamloops YMCA-YWCA so they can get healthy together
- Gives young families access to programs and services that support raising a family
How truly grateful we are to have caring people like you who support families in our community.
Each year, the Y Dream Home raises money to enable kids and families who need financial assistance to participate in Y programs such as:
Thank you for helping the Y build a community where everyone has a chance to participate.